Arundel Parks & Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Summer Rec 2021 is for children entering grades Kindergarten through grade 8 in the fall. Join us for a summer of fun! Theme weeks with great activities, fun competitions, super-fun camp counselors, good friends, and happy memories are the highlights!
At a minimum, children must be entering Kindergarten in the fall in order to participate in the program. Children must be fully toilet trained and no longer napping during the day. If your child enjoys being physically and socially active, they'll love this program! This program is open to children who are students at Mildred L. Day School and Arundel residents only.
We anticipate being CLOSED on Monday, July 5 for the Independence Day holiday. Please plan accordingly.
COVID-19 INFO: Details regarding field trips have not yet been determined. It will depend on CDC guidelines and what venues in our area are available to us. We will be following the latest CDC guidelines. Refunds will be provided if the pandemic deals us any unexpected blows, but we anticipate moving forward with a fun summer for the children of Arundel.
SUMMER SCHOOL INFO: If your child has been invited to participate in the RSU 21 Summer Boost program, we will be able to accommodate them in our Summer Rec program as well. Bus service will be available between Summer Rec and Summer School.
Register and pay in full by 5/21 for discounted fee and the guarantee of space within the program!
Would you like to register for 8-weeks, 4-weeks, or any combination of 1-week sessions after 5/21? Space is limited after 5/21 and some groups may be full, but you are encouraged to contact the office to check availability in your child's age group. Registrations cannot be accepted without checking with Rec staff about space first. Call 286-9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anticipated 2021 dates: June 21-August 13, 2021
- Hours of Operation: 7:15am-5:15pm
- Payments in any amount are accepted from February through May 21, 2021 for 8 week session, and either of the 4-week sessions.
- After 5/21/2021, call the office for space availability.
- 1 week option may be available at $175/week after 5/21, based on space availability. Please call the office for space availability.
- Location: We anticipate using ML Day School and/or Town Hall and the associated outdoor grounds at either/both locations.
- Fees after 5/21 on new registrations or outstanding balances: $990 for 8 weeks, $605 for 4-week sessions, and $175/week if space allows. After 5/21, please call/email to check availability 286-9241 or email@example.com